Thursday, December 9, 2010

Preparing to Prepare

Hello everyone! I have exciting news!

*crickets chirping*

At the time of this writing, I have zero followers. In the coming days and weeks, I dearly hope this changes. I am going to be updating this blog of mine, Dynamic Sense, as often as I can muster. At the very least, you will get one new blog entry out of me every week.

For those of you who do not know, I will be studying in Paderno del Grappa, Italy. This quiet village is less than an hour northwest of Venice and plays host to the Instituto Filipin, the college where I will be studying financial management, marketing, operations management, business/professional communication, and beginner Italian!

Admittedly, this is a large workload, but I believe I can handle it because I have a solid constitution when it comes to academics. Does that mean I won't procrastinate? No.

Thanks for taking an interest in my blog! It may not be very interesting at the moment, but rest assured, it will look positively dapper by the time the semester abroad gets into full swing!

Sincerely,
Heath McCasland

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't ever done blogging before, don't worry! It's easy! Feel free to speak your mind and ask me questions!

    ReplyDelete